Monday, October 05, 2009

Just Walked Five Miles...

And, boy, are my knees killing me.

I procrastinated and got to the gym with only an hour to work out. So, I made it up, by taking a detour on the way home, and walked along Melrose. Other than my knee bothering me the last couple of miles, it was a good walk. I discovered several cool vintage shops.

Of course, I just finished watching a show about hoarding. I think I'm teetering a little towards that direction. I do get emotionally attached to things, and it's hard to let go. But I've been making an effort the last couple of years, especially this past year, since I'm living at my boyfriend's, and I don't want to take over his place with my stuff. But I look forward to a time when I can have my own place and decorate it with a minimalist Japanese design in mind. : )

So, I'm grateful for:

a place to sleep.

a safe neighborhood to walk in.

the clothing I have.

the ability to keep my cat. Allergies be damned!

being able to see my dog, Blue, whenever possible.

Night, Guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home