Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Last Hour In My 30's!

I know I've been very bad. I kept thinking, "I'll give a major update in the next couple of days". But didn't.

So, between going to a film festival, my car breaking down, driving all over town to get a surprise together for my boyfriend, actually doing the surprise, getting ready to see my boyfriend in Atlanta & then getting there, it's been a little hectic.

So, I'm now in Atlanta, a little under the weather, but not sick enough to not be having a great time.

David got me an iPhone. Gheeeee! (to any ESL students: that's a sound I just made up)

I don't know how I'm gonna pay the monthly bill, but I'll try to cut down on eating out. But there is that Urban Spoon program....Damn!

Man, a decade is going by in a few minutes. I think I'm making a bigger deal than I need to.....At least I'm not freaking out. I'm actually looking forward to this next chapter. I'm going to have to get back to writing every day, so I can come up with something more clever to say.

Okay, so ,hopefully, I'll be back to post soon.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home